Cruising Ngo Dong River

Cruising Ngo Dong River
Ladies selling their wares

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Poor dogs in Vietnam - stuck in a cage or tied to a wall


How can people do this to the poor little dog I spotted in Ningh Bing, stuck in a cage and no freedom.
Another dog, a beautiful husky dog was tied up near the lake in Hanoi, when I saw him, he was chained with little room to move and had no water. The ladies selling purses in the street, told me that he belonged to the shoe shop opposite. I went to suggest that they look after him and at least give him water and they said he was OK. Sitting in the heat, tied up with a chain all day and no water, cruelty to the poor animal. I gave him water when I saw him. Then there was heavy rain and they must have moved him as he was no longer there. I hope that he is OK and getting improvements in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment